The Grand Canyon is known as one of the most dazzling national parks of the country. The terrific view of the canyon’s rim plunge 1-mile down to the Colorado River is almost breathtaking. It mostly features hiking on red-dirt trails, exploring historic landmarks and learning about the area at the park’s ranger programs. However, how to pack for the desert climate? Below is a guide that can help for the overwhelming trip.
1. Keep an eye on your hydration: Since desert is much of a drier place so feeling thirsty or dehydrated is a part of the game. It can lead to headaches, heat cramps or heat strokes. Grand Canyon has refillable water stations set up along the journey. So, be sure to take refillable water cans or bottles.
2. Carry the right clothing: The Arizona desert temperatures can fluctuate between 30 to 40 degrees in one day, so be sure to pack light layers for daytime and others that can be warm in the evenings. At the top of the rim, average summer temps can be 80 F during the day and drop onto 50 f at night. However, temperatures by the river at the bottom of the canyon can exceed 100F and even reach 120F.
3. The Right hiking equipment: Pack the right equipment to enjoy your trip. Pack a pair of supportive, waterproof and breathable hiking boots. This will allow navigating even when wet. They protect from cactus needles, rocks on trails and even snake bites. Wear the right clothing which can be more breathable. Prefer cotton to keep you airy. For underwear options, try the men’s low rise boxer briefs. This underwear for men is made of supporting fabrics that provide the ultimate fit and support.
4. First aid kit: Carry a simple first aid kit that can include medicines, electrolytes, plasters for emergency purposes. Include bug sprays to save from swatting bugs.
5. Be sun-kissed: Carry a wide-brimmed hat to cover your entire face to protect yourself from the scorching rays of the sun. Apply sunscreen over all exposed skin, including the back of your neck. Don’t forget to protect your eyes with sunglasses.
6. Binoculars to enjoy the scenery: Catch the sight of faraway natural rock formations with binoculars. Surf online for the right equipment which can offer great features to enjoy the beautiful scenery there.
7. Whistle: It never hurts to bring a whistle along in case you are lost or need help.
Carry the above useful articles to make the best memories of your trip
Mensuas is one of the most prominent men's underwear store that offers numerous brands such as Good Devil, Cover Male, Ergowear and more. The online store carries a gamut of men's apparels men's briefs, boxer briefs, thongs, bikinis and more.